Thanks for coming and taking a look around Bristol Hackspace! If you’re interesting in joining our community, the next steps are:
1. Fill in the application below.
2. Set up a monthly standing order for your membership payment.
The amount you pay is up to you, based on the use you feel you’ll get out of the space. We recommend £15 per month is reasonable for most people. Please pay to this account:
Account Name: Bristol Open Technology Lab C.I.C.
Sort Code: 60-83-71
Account No.: 55622631
Please give a reference of “HS” followed by your last name.
3. Pay a one-off payment of £5 for your keycard.
Please send this payment to the same account as above, giving a reference of “CARD” followed by the last name.
4. Come to one of our joining sessions, and bring ID.
Our joining sessions take place at 8pm every Thursday. You’ll need to bring photo ID and proof of address (drivers licence is fine for both).
When you come down, we will check your application, check your ID, and check your payments have arrived.
If everything is in order, we will give you a quick induction and a keycard to the building, and you’re good to go!
As a member, you will have:
- Access to the Hackspace 24/7
- Use of our tools, equipment and components
- Somewhere (other than your kitchen table) to work on projects and store stuff
- A community of people committed to the open sharing of knowledge
- A say in how the Hackspace is run
Please note that as Bristol Hackspace is 100% volunteer run, so admin can sometimes take slightly longer. Please be patient!