The first step to becoming a member is to visit us on one of our Thursday open evenings (from 7pm until late) to be shown around the space. If you’ve done that and would like to get involved, consider becoming a member. Membership entitles you to:
- Access to the Hackspace (n.b. deposit required for key for 24hr access)
- The use of tools, equipment and components
- A space (other than your kitchen table) to work on projects and store stuff
- A community of people committed to the open sharing of knowledge
- A say in how the Hackspace is run
In order to become a member of the Hackspace, we ask you to make a monthly payment via standing order that covers the use you get out of the space (most people pay between £10-£20 per month). Fill out the form below and we’ll send you the details. In order to access the members Google Group a free Google Account associated with the email address you use is required.
Please note that as Bristol Hackspace is 100% volunteer run new memberships are usually processed once a week, and that your membership can only be processed after your first standing order payment has cleared.