There are several bins -
- Recycling - round red plastic bin by the back door
- Landfill - 2 x Black bins one by the back door, other by the sink
- Metal recycling - big blue labelled box under the desk on the right by the back door.
- Electric waste - there are fresh, recent, and stale bins for donations - green plastic crates on the left side of the back door.
- Landfill - tall black bin
When the red bin is full, take it to the BV Studios bins, which are by the main BV entrance down the corridor near the toilets.
BV recycling take:
- Cans (aluminium or tin cans)
- Plastic food containers as long as they are washed
No glass, no general waste, nothing wet: dry and clean materials only. Glass goes into Landfill bin.
- General waste is put in the same place as the recycling, different bin (BV Studios bins, which are by the main BV entrance down the corridor near the toilets)
- Glass should be put in landfill, or taken home - there's no glass recycling at BV Studios
- The landfill bin in G11 should be emptied at the end of Thursday evening.
- The scrap metal man (phone by the back door) needs to be called once per month.
- Fresh, recent, and stale bins for donations - everything can be hacked on and everything gets moved on after a week to the next level.
- Electrical waste in “stale” needs to be taken to the municipal tip once per month - please volunteer.