The first step to becoming a member is to visit us on one of our Thursday induction evenings (currently suspended due to COVID-19 restrictions) to be shown around the space. If you’ve done that and would like to get involved, consider becoming a member. Membership entitles you to:
- Access to the Hackspace (n.b. deposit required for key for 24hr access)
- The use of tools, equipment and components
- A space (other than your kitchen table) to work on projects and store stuff
- A community of people committed to the open sharing of knowledge
- A say in how the Hackspace is run
In order to become a member of the Hackspace, we ask you to make a monthly payment via standing order that covers the use you get out of the space (our suggested donation is £15 per calendar month). Fill out the form below and we’ll send you the details. In order to access the members Google Group a free Google Account associated with the email address you use is required.
Please note that as Bristol Hackspace is 100% volunteer run new memberships are usually processed once a week, and that your membership can only be processed after your first standing order payment has cleared.